Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-10 Origin:Site
For friends studying medicine, no matter what kind of medicine or even the ingredients of the medicine, they know very well. But we ordinary people are not professional doctors, so when we understand some medicines, we also need to have a certain understanding of the ingredients.
For people suffering from inflammation, most of them will use sulfamethazine, so we may have the following question:
First, It is used as a feed additive to prevent and treat the infection of Staphylococcus and Streptococcus hemolyticus, that is, it mainly treats avian cholera, avian typhoid fever, and chicken coccidiosis.
Second, it is an antibacterial sulfa drug, which induces CYP3A4 expression and acetylation by N-acetyltransferase; exhibits sex-dependent pharmacokinetics, produces metabolic changes through male specific homoisomer CYP2C11; inhibits dihydrofolate synthase and then achieve the effect of hindering the synthesis of folic acid. It is equivalent to sulfadiazine. It is suitable for the treatment of hemolytic streptococcus, meningococcus, pneumococcus and other infectious diseases, with long-lasting drug effect.
Third, It is used for the prevention and treatment of staphylococcus and lytic streptococcus infections, and has an inhibitory effect on hemolytic streptococcus and pleuricoccus. It mainly treats avian cholera, avian typhoid fever, and chicken coccidiosis.
Fourth, It is used as an antibacterial agent to prevent and treat infections of Staphylococcus and hemolytic streptococcus, and suitable for the treatment of hemolytic streptococcus, meningococcus, pneumococcus and other infections. Mainly used to treat fowl cholera, fowl typhoid fever, chicken coccidiosis, etc.
Sulfamethazine is a traditionally used antibacterial and anticoccidial drug. It has been widely used for coccidiosis in livestock and poultry in China. The anti-coccidial mechanism and peak period of sulfamethazine are the same as those of sulfaquinoxaline.
1. Poultry Sulfamethazine has the same effect on chicken coccidia as sulfaquinoxaline, that is, it is more effective against chicken intestinal coccidia than caecal coccidia. If you want to control caecal coccidia, you must use high-concentration drugs.
Sulfamethazine also does not affect the host's immunity to coccidia, and its antibacterial activity is stronger than sulfaquinoxaline, so it is more suitable for coccidia complicated infections. The turkey coccidia can be administered with its sodium salt and drinking water at a daily dose of 110-290 mg per kilogram of body weight.
2. For other coccidiosis in rabbits, 0.5% medicine can be used in the treatment for 1 week, and then used for 1 week after stopping the drug for 1 week, or 109mg/kg body weight per day and fed for 3 days. Good effects can be obtained. . Prevention can be applied continuously with 0.1% medicine material for 2 to 4 weeks.
(1) Coccidiosis such as mink can be taken orally at a concentration of 0.5%.
(2) For the treatment of Eimeria and Eimeria Chiu's infections in calves, 5g is used for every 45kg of body weight, and it is effective for 5 days.
(3) For lamb coccidiosis, you can use 0.4% medicine or 0.1% sodium salt for drinking water for 7-9 days, which can achieve good results.
Maxmedchem’s sulfamethazine(CAS Number:57-68-1) is under hotsale and if you search” sulfamethazine for sale” through Google, you’ll find us there. As the sulfamethazine supplier, we could supply sulfamethazine used for human health and also for Poultry uses.
● Highly experienced professionals
● GMP Certificate of Food & Drugs Control Administration
● ISO Certification & FDA Approved Manufacturer
● Wide product range & Positive records
● Competitive prices
● Well-equipped warehouse and packaging facilities
● Production takes place in clean and hygienic environment
● Continuous research development
● Quick order processing and wide distribution Network
● Hassle free Transaction
● Ensuring all delivery takes place on time
Welcome to send us inquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org